La Salle, Illinois
1.8

We waited 5 months for a part to our sofa.No one would ever give me an update in all of that time.

I called several times and they would say the same thing about the estimated time of arrival. When I pointed out the time has exceeded by 3 months she had answer for me.

Also there was several issues of false advertising. We qualified for $10,000 instantly when we applied for credit.

We were suppose to get 5 years and a choice of free furniture or a TV. We received 12 months with interest. We received no TV. They said we did not qualify then they said I read the info wrong.

Worst place I have ever dealt with.

And no one ever called to say they were sorry.We spent $3000.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $250. The author is overall dissatisfied with The Room Place. The most disappointing about sofa from The Room Place was customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about The Room Place.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare The Room Place to other companies on our site.

Comments