The Room Place will promise you that this is a great buy ,very durable product.And they sold us a 5 year replacement warranty to prove it.
But after 4 years of very little use. It is peeling everywhere ! We don't have pets or children. We have called the warrant company.
Peeling is not covered. But if a dog had ate it ,it would be covered?? Peeling and cracking is listed as not covered..think they know its product would do this.??? We have talked to several employee and managers with no answers to this problem.
We just feel this is a bad company and should be CLOSED.
A very rude company that sells defective products.Never shop here .
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bad Quality Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..."
- "I bought a leather couch set about 3 years ago from the Room place and within the first year or so the leather started chipping off and it has continued..."
- "So disappointed with the company Fathead, all over there site they claim their walls clings remove easily and WON'T DAMAGE WALLS! Had this happen today when removing them (there are..."
- "In July our uverse tv went out AGAIN (about the 6th time in 2 years). Three days later a technician came and replaced modem. When he left we had..."
- "Fortunately I subscribed to only their $1 trial offer for 24 hours of unlimited access. I was immediately banged with an activation charge. The service has been active for only..."
- "I recently bought 3 shirts for my husband on 12/17/2015 for Christmas present. I realized it was a little last minute so I expected for it to be after Christmas...."
- "The bottom line - Nest makes fantastic, state-of-the-art, reliable products. I own 2 of the thermostats and just installed 5 outdoor nest cams at $200 / cam. The problem is..."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."
- "Around Sept 30, 2015, I started Roca Labs. The picture on the right was April 22, 2015, the one on the left was March 16, 2016. The regimen was the..."