The Room Place - Bonded Leather Sofa and Recliner is now a peeling cracking eyesore!
The Room Place will promise you that this is a great buy ,very durable product.And they sold us a 5 year replacement warranty to prove it.
But after 4 years of very little use. It is peeling everywhere ! We don't have pets or children. We have called the warrant company.
Peeling is not covered. But if a dog had ate it ,it would be covered?? Peeling and cracking is listed as not covered..think they know its product would do this.??? We have talked to several employee and managers with no answers to this problem.
We just feel this is a bad company and should be CLOSED.
A very rude company that sells defective products.Never shop here .
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bad Quality Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We purchase a leather sofa quite some time ago. We didn't "love" it but we owned it. It was miserably uncomfortable.2 weeks ago we were moving it and happened to..."
- "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks！ And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..."
- "I have tried to resolve this issue in an amicable way but this Company will not make good on their products, I purchased approximately $12,000 at this store to include..."
- "This notice is posted at our local club and it says it is corporate policy. If you abide by it then you are not allowed to open the door..."
- "Good luck! We had a pipe in our kitchen DISINTEGRATE this morning and were told that there is no need for an expedited service call because there's not an active..."
- "I booked a tour in January for Spain named "Spanish wonder" which will start on June 5th this year.I got a single deal and was sure that it means that..."
- "ORDER NO. 393763199 Placed an order since Nov. 27. Been waiting for almost a week for the items to arrive. 2 items were said to have been shipped but still..."
- "We ordered these headsets in the hopes they would allow our polo team's coach to guide players during practice games. We were looking for the same system used by NFL..."
- "I purchased a Marketside organic spring mix salad from Walmart. It was in a clear hard plastic container. It says on the package washed and ready to eat. I opened..."