The Room Place will promise you that this is a great buy ,very durable product.And they sold us a 5 year replacement warranty to prove it.

But after 4 years of very little use. It is peeling everywhere ! We don't have pets or children. We have called the warrant company.

Peeling is not covered. But if a dog had ate it ,it would be covered?? Peeling and cracking is listed as not covered..think they know its product would do this.??? We have talked to several employee and managers with no answers to this problem.

We just feel this is a bad company and should be CLOSED.

A very rude company that sells defective products.Never shop here .

Had an Experience with The Room Place?

Comments

Elgin, Illinois, United States #1317128

I THOUGH I WAS THE ONLYONE FEELING THAT PAIN ROOM PLACE NEVER AGAIN THEY GOING TO HAVE MY MONEY FOR THEIR GARBAGE

my dog damage my sofa but its also not covered under protection plan. I was pissed of and I will never buy anything from room place!!

Same experience here, right at the 5 year mark our couch cushions have begun to wear out and flake. General usage, no pets and just like that, they are worn out.

Seemed like a good purchase but should have invested in better furniture at a different store.

I suggest avoiding the The Room Place, unless you want to buy more furniture in 5 years.

Williams Bay, Wisconsin, United States #991984

Agree - after 3 years this fake leather sectional costed us 3400 including "leather protection plan" $225 and structural insurance $200.Pealing, leaning piece of #### Pealing not covered?

Leaning all over "natural wear and tear" - never again buy from The Room place.