1.5

The service tech response was quick to come out but Guardian Protection is NOT a reliable service.Repair part for an armless leather recliner has been on order since July.

They say it is being shipped from "Overseas" . Does that take 6 months? Better get a new shipping service. Also a Cindy Crawford sofa set that the seat support staples came out.

But that is not covered under the protection plan. Give me a break!!! Guardian says its up to the store and the store says it is Guardians responsibility.

To much back and forth and still no repair.Not a good place to buy furniture.

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $800. The author is overall dissatisfied with The Room Place. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about The Room Place.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare The Room Place to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with The Room Place?

Comments