After working for this company, I should have realized that they would not treat me any better than the average customer.

The dresser was cracked on delivery and they wouldn't take it back.

Don't trust them and don't buy any of their protection plans. They fire sales people and managers for not selling this ***. The sales people walk away from you if you refuse the protection.

You can't get anyone to help once they realize that they will get in trouble for not selling the stain and wood protection.

The furniture are mainly copies of better furniture in other stores but without the quality of workmanship which is why it is so cheap. You get what you pay for.

Buyer beware!

Review about: The Room Place Furniture Set.

Had an Experience with The Room Place?

Comments

Wellsville, Utah, United States #199246

Hello,

My name is Jasmine Sakic and I am the VP of Customer Loyalty at The RoomPlace (forgive me for the formal introduction; you stated that you are a former employee and chances are we already know each other).

In reading your posting, I must say that I am both disappointed and puzzled to read about your experience.

The RoomPlace will most defiantly exchange the merchandise, we want our customers to be completely satisfied with their selection (sales receipt Term and Conditions reflect the same).

Damage on Delivery is not a warranty claim.

As this is an anonymous posting, I hope to hear from you so we can resolve this miss-understanding, please contact me direct at jsakic@theroomplace.com.

Kind Regards,