Zion, Illinois
Featured Not resolved

In May of 2012 I purchased $18,000 worth of furniture from the Room Place in Vernon Hills along with a $645 warranty.I recently decided to take the leaves out of the dining room and shorten the table, after taking the leaves out, half way to closing the table just stopped and would not go any further.

I called The room Place who told me to call Guardian who told me I was NOT covered for that particular problem.

The Store would recommend me to a furniture repairer that I would have to pay for.Was told there is nothing they can do.

Review about: Dining Room Table.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $3000
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with The Room Place?

Comments

Miami, Florida, United States #996862

is it fixed yet? i can tell you how to fix it. is it a sliding style where its one metal rod on top of the other, or a gear style, where there is a wheel in the middle and teeth on the track

Lanetta
Ajax, Ontario, Canada #962362

I bought a Samsung Galaxy tablet from Aliexpress, it is an online shopping center located in Singapore.The tablet was sent back to the vendor and now the vendor refuses to give me the tablet or my money back.

Aliexpress has done nothing to help me. I have tried on numerous occasions to get this resolved and so far nothing. I am very disappointed and angry with AliExpress. The vendor is called Yuquin You.

And the store is called Wait.Too bad I didn't pay attention to the store.

ransom
to Lanetta #963657

And this post is related to 'the room place' how?