The Room Place - Dining Room table will not close, not covered under warranty...s
In May of 2012 I purchased $18,000 worth of furniture from the Room Place in Vernon Hills along with a $645 warranty.I recently decided to take the leaves out of the dining room and shorten the table, after taking the leaves out, half way to closing the table just stopped and would not go any further.
I called The room Place who told me to call Guardian who told me I was NOT covered for that particular problem.
The Store would recommend me to a furniture repairer that I would have to pay for.Was told there is nothing they can do.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Dining Room Table
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We paid nearly 4,000.00 for a custom Paula Sofa. It was finally brought to us last week. I had to refuse delivery! A PIECE OF JUNK I would not..."
- "In 2004 we purchased five matching pieces of Hancock and Moore "Member" style leather furniture in "Document" leather from Cabot House in Framingham, MA. After two years the..."
- "I purchased a sectional I believe in march 2016. Something in the back of the sofa broke within months, they sent out a repair man he fixed it. But that..."
- " Hi to who it may concern on the 20th January I brought a nice and easy hair= dye did as instructed on box to do hair stran test even..."
- "I own thunder vapor a small Vape shop in Oklahoma City and over the past 3 years I've had Dozens upon dozens of calls and lost out of town business..."
- "This app is so close to a scam, but not, I'm surprised the pros haven't completely rioted yet. Yes, it looks all snazzy and cool with its neato UI/UX design..."
- "Some described the quality of Rosegal clothes as like Halloween costumes. No, Halloween costumes are of a better quality. Terrible sizing, garbage clothes. The photos on FB..."
- "I purchased a raised top table, Corranado Cocktail Table, when I got it home we noticed it had scratches in various places, gouches in the wood, and the top did..."