The Room Place - Dining Room table will not close, not covered under warranty...s

52 of 134 The Room Place reviews

In May of 2012 I purchased $18,000 worth of furniture from the Room Place in Vernon Hills along with a $645 warranty.I recently decided to take the leaves out of the dining room and shorten the table, after taking the leaves out, half way to closing the table just stopped and would not go any further.

I called The room Place who told me to call Guardian who told me I was NOT covered for that particular problem.

The Store would recommend me to a furniture repairer that I would have to pay for.Was told there is nothing they can do.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Dining Room Table
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #609898

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with The Room Place? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
52 of 134 The Room Place reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 18, 2015 #996862 Miami, Florida, United States

is it fixed yet? i can tell you how to fix it. is it a sliding style where its one metal rod on top of the other, or a gear style, where there is a wheel in the middle and teeth on the track

Lanetta

Mar 23, 2015 #962362 Ajax, Ontario, Canada

I bought a Samsung Galaxy tablet from Aliexpress, it is an online shopping center located in Singapore. The tablet was sent back to the vendor and now the vendor refuses to give me the tablet or my money back. Aliexpress has done nothing to help me. I have tried on numerous occasions to get this resolved and so far nothing. I am very disappointed and angry with AliExpress. The vendor is called Yuquin You. And the store is called Wait. Too bad I didn't pay attention to the store.

ransom

Mar 26, 2015 #963657

And this post is related to 'the room place' how?

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to The Room Place. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about The Room Place.
Filing a new complaint about
×