Featured Not resolved

In May of 2012 I purchased $18,000 worth of furniture from the Room Place in Vernon Hills along with a $645 warranty.I recently decided to take the leaves out of the dining room and shorten the table, after taking the leaves out, half way to closing the table just stopped and would not go any further.

I called The room Place who told me to call Guardian who told me I was NOT covered for that particular problem.

The Store would recommend me to a furniture repairer that I would have to pay for.Was told there is nothing they can do.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $3000. This person is overall dissatisfied with The Room Place and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about The Room Place.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare The Room Place to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with The Room Place?

Comments

Miami, Florida, United States #996862

is it fixed yet? i can tell you how to fix it. is it a sliding style where its one metal rod on top of the other, or a gear style, where there is a wheel in the middle and teeth on the track

Ajax, Ontario, Canada #962362

I bought a Samsung Galaxy tablet from Aliexpress, it is an online shopping center located in Singapore.The tablet was sent back to the vendor and now the vendor refuses to give me the tablet or my money back.

Aliexpress has done nothing to help me. I have tried on numerous occasions to get this resolved and so far nothing. I am very disappointed and angry with AliExpress. The vendor is called Yuquin You.

And the store is called Wait.Too bad I didn't pay attention to the store.

ransom
to Lanetta #963657

And this post is related to 'the room place' how?