I've had an absolutely terrible experience with The Room Place.Actually, it is very similar to Mr.

Deering's experience below. My husband and I ordered furniture on December 12th, 2011. A huge selling point for us was the promised early delivery date that would arrive before the New Year. A week before delivery we received call that said our furniture was on backorder and would not arrive until 2 weeks into January.

I talked to people at the local store and at headquarters and received a canned "Sorry, there is nothing we can do. It's out of out hands" response. I was furious that they expected me to take a day off work to wait for the furniture when we had originally planned delivery on a day we had off. NOW, we receive another call saying it will be delayed again!

Same excuse, no solution. We have no living room furniture! They have zero interest in trying to make the situation right.

I am disgusted with customer service, and the way they are not held to any sort of credibility or standard for service.All I want to know is what ANYONE at The Room Place plans on doing to fix this situation!

I am horrified that they treat people this way!

Review about: The Room Place Furniture Set.

Had an Experience with The Room Place?

Comments

Hello Kmow12,

This is Jasmine Sakic, Vice President of Customer Loyalty at The RoomPlace. I am truly sorry to read about the delay in delivering your merchandised. Without your specific Customer information, I am unable to provide any specific insight however can only assume that your selection is from one of our high demand / most popular collections. Still the amount of time is excessive, we have plenty of merchandise available for immediate delivery (next day) and continuous flow on new stock arrivals to fulfill our Customers orders and expedite delivery. I am a bit puzzled and am hoping to better understand what occurred here. Please email me at jsakic@theroomplace.com so we can review and hopefully I can shed some light on this for both you and I and ensure it is resolved to your expectation.

We strive for excellence with every encounter and when we don’t accomplish, we value and appreciate your feedback so that we can improve upon our Customer experience.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind Regards,