Style and Design

Don't listen to what they tell you inside the store.These are dishonest people.

I Paid more than 300 dollars for a useless warranty. When a problem happened, they refused to fix a cut in the sofa because of a line written on the back of the warranty agreement. But before you buy any item from this place, they are going to tell you that everything is covered in the warranty, and they will ask you to be unconcerned for anything that might happen to the sofa.

You need to be a lawyer to buy something from these people to go through the agreement line by line.Their goal is just to rip off your money before you walk out of the store.

Review about: The Room Place Protection Plan.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

I didn't like: Customer service, Liars and dishonest.

Had an Experience with The Room Place?

Comments

The Room Place - They sold me junk!!!! The Room Place "We purchased our sectional in November! We should have known from the beginning there would be problems after 4 different delivery dates were changed. After $4000 and 18 months of..." Read more The Room Place - Platinum Fabric Sofa Review The Room Place "I purchased a sectional I believe in march 2016. Something in the back of the sofa broke within months, they sent out a repair man he fixed it. But that..." Read more The Room Place - RoomPlace Does Not Value My Business The Room Place " BUYER BEWARE: THE ROOM PLACE DOES NOT VALUE YOUR BUSINESSI visited the Room Place on December 28th, 2012. I was greeted by a very friendly..." Read more The Room Place - Leather couches falling apart The Room Place "I bought a leather couch set about 3 years ago from the Room place and within the first year or so the leather started chipping off and it has continued..." Read more FREIGHT SHIPMENT - FEDEX SUB-CONTRACTS Fedex "Package was sent from shipper using FEDEX... Package was shipped on 8 Sep - Package was deemed undeliverable because of damage in shipment on 26 Sep - Package was shipped..." Read more Law Offices Of Stull And Stull - Adam Stull Law Office/ Stull & Stull Law Law Offices Of Stull And Stull "I am being charged in CA State Court in San Diego and of course I can't discuss the case. I had hired a reputable attorney in SD that was just..." Read more DO NOT RENT AT EXTRA SPACE STORAGE - MOLD ALERT!!! Extra Space Storage "In July 2017, the toilet next to my unit overflowed. They called and told us; we filed a claim with our insurance company. They did nothing to mitigate the effect..." Read more Skechers - Defective Sports Shoes Skechers "My name is Mayank Jain (+919350172012) from India I purchased Skechers sports shoes a month back. Although its my 3rd purchase. I purchased the shoes for my wife around 3-4..." Read more