I’ve been a customer of The Room place since 2000 (Harlem days) and I always had great customer service/product. Unfortunately today, 18 years later I can’t say the same.

3 years ago I purchased a faux leather, sectional couch that is pealing and cracking all over the couch. I few months ago I went back to the store I purchased the couch to get an understanding of what was going on with my furniture and I was directed to contact the claims department, where I could explain my issue and send pictures. I received a call back 30 days later explaining to me there was nothing they could do about my couch because I did not have an extended warranty and my 1year manufacture warranty was up. I do understand how warranties work when it comes to protecting your investments, but this is clearly a defect in this product!

I was not the only person in line with the same complaint and pictures “with” extended warranties and their situation had not yet been resolved! I believe if you sale a product, you should stand by it! If you know the possibility of the short term effect of your product then have the courtsey to at least give your customer knowledge on what they are purchasing and allow them to make a choice.

I was “not” looking for an inexpensive couch, I was looking for a look and comfort! Now you’ve lost a good customer of 18 years and referrals!

Review about: Sofa.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments