two years ago I purchased a Queen Beauty Rest bed.I ordered my headboard from a different company.

So I ordered a frame until the rest of my bed came. The first time they sent the frame the middle support was missing and it caused the boxspring to crack. and the mattress sunk in. A gentlemen named Larry sent someone out to look at the bed and it was approved for a replacement.

I picked out the bed two weeks ago and magically, they did not have that bed in the stores anymore.So I had to pay the difference for a brand new bed. the gentlemen came today and called the customer service and came back in and said they couldn't take the bed because of a spot on the bed. I looked at the bed and it was only a water spot because it was raining and snowing the other night and I had to bring the bed from the storage unit. I think that it is crappy that they don't tell you up front that if the bed is damaged in anyway that you will be out of money and merchandise.

That even if you are under warranty, you still will not get your broken bed fixed.

I will NEVER BUY FROM THE ROOM PLACE AGAIN.it's bad customer service and horrible warranty.

Had an Experience with The Room Place?

Comments