1.8
Style and Design

Once again I've been scammed.Why do I keep going back.

Over the last 10 years I have bought furniture from The Room Place for every room in my house and I have NEVER had a purchase that has gone smoothly or without difficulties, misinformation or just plain lied to. I am so done this time. NO REALLY I'M DONE!!!! I bought the warranty for my furniture and was suppose to get a refund if not used after 5 years.

ok I thought it was a good deal .... NOT SO MUCH!!! they don't tell you that if you get the refund you have to spend $499.00 or more to be able to use that refund. Well That was the first thing that pissed me off.

so we decided to buy a new couch I called and reminded them that my warranty was due for a refund and they said they would take care of it and I would receive it in a credit card form that I had to spend at the store. Ok So I bought a couch and the couch was over $500 so I meet my $499 and over for the purchase. Had the couch delivered and a day later received my refund. So I took the card into the store to have them apply it to my new couch and was told since the furniture was already delivered I couldn't use it toward that purchase.

ARE YOU FREEKIN KIDDING ME!!!! ARE YOU FREEKIN KIDDING ME!!! They knew I was waiting on my refund because the salesmen even checked on my refund to see where it was. ONE DAY after it was delivered and I couldn't use it.

UNFREEKIN BELIEVABLE. Then I asked to speak to a manger and of course no one was available. I gave my information to the sales manger and she told me that the store manager would be in, in two days and she would call me to sort it out. Well Since I didn't get a call, I called the store and LOW & BEHOLD........

wait for it........the manager won't be in for another 2 days and the sales manager wont be in until the weekend. That's it!!!!! I AM SO DONE. I will also post this on my face book page, my instagram, BBB and a couple other sites that you can post complaints.

This is ridiculous and they need to teach their salespeople to stop lying to customers.

BTW this is the Store in ROCKFORD ILLINOIS.BEWARD!!!!

Review about: The Room Place Protection Plan.

Comments

Extended warranties are not necessary for furniture.

Under very few circumstances are they even marginally honored and I've never even heard rumors of a refund.