Hanover Park, Illinois

I bought a leather couch set about 3 years ago from the Room place and within the first year or so the leather started chipping off and it has continued to do so for the last two years.The couches leather is cracking in many places and keeps coming off.

This is poor quality furniture and should not be falling apart this fast. I am disgusted by the quality of the furniture and how fast it is falling apart. I don't think that after 3 years the couch should be flaking off like it does. This is not real leather by far and it is poor quality.

I have bought couches in the past which have lasted more then 10 years and I will never ever buy a leather couch again.

I have attached pictures to what my couches look like after only 3 years of having them.It is disgusting that The room place would sell such low quality products.

Review about: Maxim Red 3 Piece Couch Set.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with The Room Place?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Home Zone Furniture - HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE! Home Zone Furniture "I purchased a full bedroom suit and couch from Home Zone on 1/12/17 and the furniture was delivered on 1/17/17. In the process of bringing the items into my home..." Read more MyPillow Removed From BBB Listing Yet... Mypillow "...I know that My pillow had been stripped of their BBB A+ rating due to the numerous complaints received yet clear as day..." Read more Do Not Waste Your Time With Closet Factory And You Will Find Out Why? Closet Factory "It started off on a good note whereby I spoke with Michele La Flesch, the Executive Project Manager/Showroom Manager (Michele.Laflesch@ClosetFactory.com) (Office Phone: 310-516-7500 x240 & Cellular Phone: 310-404-8225)..." Read more The Room Place - Review about Sectional Sofa The Room Place "I purchased a sectional sofa from The Room Place 2 years ago. Two months after the delivery I began calling describing my problems with my new sectional I had purchased..." Read more COSTWAY: http://www.costway.com Costway "I like this things ,After a few months of hand washing, I was ready to quit! This is my review and demonstration of the Costway Twin Tub Washing Machine, sold..." Read more Blooms Today - DO NOT USE Blooms Today "I ordered flowers for a work colleague's funeral through a website that was on the person's obituary page. I received an e-mail notification that my delivery was on it's way...." Read more InterNations - Free membership of Internation rejected within 60 seconds of sending request - no basis InterNations "I am working as a director business operations in a multimillion dolar firm in India . I was invited by a friend who is an Internation member to join one..." Read more Tnt Express - TNT is awful Tnt Express "TNT Express is the worst international shipper I've experienced. Their customs fees are exorbitant, and added charges (handling, residence delivery) came to 2 1/2 times the amount recently paid for..." Read more