I bought a leather couch set about 3 years ago from the Room place and within the first year or so the leather started chipping off and it has continued to do so for the last two years.The couches leather is cracking in many places and keeps coming off.
This is poor quality furniture and should not be falling apart this fast. I am disgusted by the quality of the furniture and how fast it is falling apart. I don't think that after 3 years the couch should be flaking off like it does. This is not real leather by far and it is poor quality.
I have bought couches in the past which have lasted more then 10 years and I will never ever buy a leather couch again.
I have attached pictures to what my couches look like after only 3 years of having them.It is disgusting that The room place would sell such low quality products.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "My wife and I purchased an "Albany Furniture" leather living room set (modular sofa, loveseat and ottoman, 6 pieces total) in February of 2012 from Levin Furniture in Wexford, PA..."
- "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..."
- "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "Just left the Pizza Hut I. Eau Claire wi on Clairemont Ave. Keep in mind I have always loved Puzza Hut but may never go back 1st the breadsticks were..."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."
- "I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform. She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper,..."
- "I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times. The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that..."