I bought a leather couch set about 3 years ago from the Room place and within the first year or so the leather started chipping off and it has continued to do so for the last two years.The couches leather is cracking in many places and keeps coming off.

This is poor quality furniture and should not be falling apart this fast. I am disgusted by the quality of the furniture and how fast it is falling apart. I don't think that after 3 years the couch should be flaking off like it does. This is not real leather by far and it is poor quality.

I have bought couches in the past which have lasted more then 10 years and I will never ever buy a leather couch again.

I have attached pictures to what my couches look like after only 3 years of having them.It is disgusting that The room place would sell such low quality products.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with The Room Place and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about The Room Place.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare The Room Place to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with The Room Place?

Comments