The Room Place - Review about Chest from Indianapolis, Indiana

45 of 134 The Room Place reviews

I ordered furniture the first week of February, its may 18 and i still haven't received all of it.They brought me a broke chest and a bed that didn't have all the pieces after postponing my delivery atleast 5 times.

They finally gave me a whopping $50 gift card (what can you but with that in an exspensive furniture store but whatever). My new breed is set fur delivery next week but my chest was suppose to be delivered this past Saturday???? Ummmmm no call and didn't show.I'm poised and if i could pick up this furniture and throw it through their storefront window, i would. I'm very frustrated with this company.

I even cancelled my $2000 dinette set and buffet server that i also ordered i was so mad. I would NEVER order from them Again unless its something i can take home with me right then.

The first pic is the chipped leg on the chest.the second pic is the leg that came off before the plastic was even removed from the furniture.The third pic is where the furniture is separating because it wasn't properly but together

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Chest
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #637580 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with The Room Place? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
45 of 134 The Room Place reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.