Indianapolis, Indiana

I ordered furniture the first week of February, its may 18 and i still haven't received all of it.They brought me a broke chest and a bed that didn't have all the pieces after postponing my delivery atleast 5 times.

Related: Furinture from The Room Place

They finally gave me a whopping $50 gift card (what can you but with that in an exspensive furniture store but whatever). My new breed is set fur delivery next week but my chest was suppose to be delivered this past Saturday???? Ummmmm no call and didn't show.I'm poised and if i could pick up this furniture and throw it through their storefront window, i would. I'm very frustrated with this company.

I even cancelled my $2000 dinette set and buffet server that i also ordered i was so mad. I would NEVER order from them Again unless its something i can take home with me right then.

The first pic is the chipped leg on the chest.the second pic is the leg that came off before the plastic was even removed from the furniture.The third pic is where the furniture is separating because it wasn't properly but together

Review about: Chest.

Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with The Room Place?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.