The Room Place - Review about Leather Sectional Sleeper from Arlington Heights, Illinois

I ordered a leather sectional from the room place.When they delivered it, the chase was with a big scratch on the seats.

And the sleeper had 5 damages on the leather. They took the chase back and I am still waiting for the new one. One mechanical came for the sleeper. He tried to fix the damages but now they are more ugly and visible then before.

Now I have to wait another week for a new sleeper.

Also they want you to be at home when they call. The chase will be deliver between 4.30 and 7.30. They called me at 3 that they are coming earlier.

I pissed off and told them when they tell one hour that mean they need to be at that time.

Never never going back to that store again.

And will tell all my friends never buy from them.They have awful management.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 22 #1176515 Chicago, Illinois

The room place of Arlington height is the worst place to do furnitures shopping the staffs are not friendly pluse their delivery is horrible I bought items on May and they are telling me they will deliver it on July med I am going to file complaints on the bureau of business and talk with NBC channel news regarding their customer service that is ridiculous.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to The Room Place. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about The Room Place.
Filing a new complaint about