I purchased a sectional sofa from The Room Place 2 years ago.Two months after the delivery I began calling describing my problems with my new sectional I had purchased from them.

The leather began to peel and the cushions were already mashed with no spring back. The sectional is in a family of 4 with normal use. I kept getting pushed off to someone else, the extended warranty company, and the manufacturer, All sent me back to The Room Place. Today 9/7/14, I went to the store in Rockford, Il.

Again, no help, not standing behind the product.

I hope this helps anyone thinking of purchasing from this privately held corporation.

Review about: Sectional Sofa.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with The Room Place?

Comments

My sectional was fabric and kept pulling apart at seams less than 6 months after purchase.Only 2 adults less than 160 lbs and no children, so very light usage.

The Roomplace said was wear and tear. Extended warranty said manuf defect. After calling better business bureau they still wouldn't allow us to switch. They agreed to repair only once.

Less than 2 months later same problem.

$2500 piece of junk.They were just jerks.