I purchased a sectional sofa from The Room Place 2 years ago.Two months after the delivery I began calling describing my problems with my new sectional I had purchased from them.
The leather began to peel and the cushions were already mashed with no spring back. The sectional is in a family of 4 with normal use. I kept getting pushed off to someone else, the extended warranty company, and the manufacturer, All sent me back to The Room Place. Today 9/7/14, I went to the store in Rockford, Il.
Again, no help, not standing behind the product.
I hope this helps anyone thinking of purchasing from this privately held corporation.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Sectional Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "...The junkiest mattress I've ever seen!!!!This is not the one I was shown when I purchased..."
- "We have had Jeromes service person to our house three times to look at our sectional because the vinyl fabric started wearing through in the first three months. Each time,..."
- "It started off on a good note whereby I spoke with Michele La Flesch, the Executive Project Manager/Showroom Manager (Michele.Laflesch@ClosetFactory.com) (Office Phone: 310-516-7500 x240 & Cellular Phone: 310-404-8225)..."
- "Hello, my name Is David Gillis and my address is 42 peninsula place Dorchester Ma 02125. I placed an order on November 16, it's seem to have disappeared after a..."
- "Purchased a pair of Tommy sunglasses for $99 and withing an hour the plastic frame snapped around the lens! I couldn't take them back as I was already at the..."
- "I order a Dallas Cowboy Decanter Set in July or beginning of August, they stated it will be shipped. After about a week or 2 I called because I didn't..."