Featured Not resolved

Had them replace the dresser 2 times the middle jewelry box dont open or close correctly. I had a scheduled delivery on 3/15/16 they cancelled my delivery without notice uts the 3rd time i took off work for this company. I will never shop with this company again EVER!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of dresser. The Room Place needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dresser in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at The Room Place.

Had an Experience with The Room Place?

Comments

The Room Place - Sectional Sofa Review The Room Place "I purchased a sectional sofa from The Room Place 2 years ago. Two months after the delivery I began calling describing my problems with my new sectional I had purchased..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Bought durablend leather couch and loveseat peeling and cracking. Ashley Furniture "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...." Read more The Room Place - Furniture Set Review from Indianapolis, Indiana The Room Place "I ordered furniture the first week of February, its may 18 and i still haven't received all of it. They brought me a broke chest and a bed that didn't..." Read more The Room Place - Dining Room table will not close, not covered under warranty...s The Room Place "In May of 2012 I purchased $18,000 worth of furniture from the Room Place in Vernon Hills along with a $645 warranty. I recently decided to take the leaves..." Read more Miele - Product and service first class Miele "Have had two houses in the past twenty two years. First house dishwasher cook top and double oven. No issues. House from 12 years with counter top dishwasher and convection..." Read more Western Dental - Cut my outer lip inside and out Western Dental " I was at my dentist getting braces removed, when doctor started sawing off cement residue from teeth he complained to dental assistant how his saw thing was not tightening..." Read more Trugreen - Really PISSED at Truegreen Trugreen "We have been customers of True Green got many years. In the beginning the service was ok. Our lawn did improve. The second year it appeared to get better. As..." Read more COMCAST BILLING SCAMS/WORDPLAY/MINDF**K Comcast "I am disputing Comcast now. I transferred service and only owed $67. However, they have me owing $158 from old residence and have given me numerous lies to explain the..." Read more