Like many other unsatisfied customer's from Harlem Furniture's "The Room Place"...I was suckered into taking advantage of what appeared to be good financing deal.The furniture set I ordered was built with such shoody workmanship, I asked the same day it was delivered to take it back.

However, as quick as The Room Place is to deliver their junk...it's been 4 weeks of daily communication with their complaint department trying to resolve this mess. Can you imagine a company that must employ a mid-size complaint department???

You'd think their leadership would provide a good product at a decent price...but since The Room Place knows their selling ***, it's easier just to hire a bunch of goons to answer the customer concers and complaints.Do not do business with The Room Place...there are many fine competitors that will bend over backwards to accomodate your business and re-peat business.

Review about: The Room Place Furniture Set.

Had an Experience with The Room Place?

Comments

The Room Place Recliner Review from Chicago, Illinois The Room Place "My parents bought an expensive sectional sofa with power recliners and were told it was leather wherever your body touches. It has done nothing but peel and crack and looks..." Read more The Room Place - Furniture Set Review from Indianapolis, Indiana The Room Place "I ordered furniture the first week of February, its may 18 and i still haven't received all of it. They brought me a broke chest and a bed that didn't..." Read more The Room Place - Mattress Review The Room Place "...The junkiest mattress I've ever seen!!!!This is not the one I was shown when I purchased..." Read more The Room Place - Lied about Warranty The Room Place "In September of 2010, we bought $3000 worth of furniture. A bedroom Dresser/Mirror, A matching Chest and a sectional and coctail ottomen. We purchased the exteneded warranty for all items..." Read more Pentair master temp 400 pool heater Pentair "I had this Pentair Master Temp 400 model brand new and paid about $3000 thru a pool repair company, it started leaking within few months, I was thinking it maybe..." Read more Western Dental - Cut my outer lip inside and out Western Dental " I was at my dentist getting braces removed, when doctor started sawing off cement residue from teeth he complained to dental assistant how his saw thing was not tightening..." Read more Ryan Homes - Residential Street Blockage Ryan Homes "Dan Ryan Builders are absolutely OUTRAGEOUS! So far this week his construction people have blocked our street on Sutherland Drive in Franklinton NC (Olde Liberty SubDivision). Yesterday as I was..." Read more Glam Seamless - Day 3 and still nothing Glam Seamless "First of all, I purchased my extensions monday. I went with this company because I was searching for a new brand of extensions. I saw their ig and thought I'd..." Read more