The Room Place delivered our furniture and it wasn't in great shape. I made 4 appointments (one per week) and no one ever showed up or even called. Finally I called the store manager in Castleton (Indianapolis, IN) before someone made it to my home.

They smelled like an ash tray, threw their smelly coat on my new furniture, and was even 2 hours late!! He told me that he did not "see" the problem and to call the store in a month if I still have issues. WHAT?! I am the customer. They need to call me to fix the issue which was quite clear to the naked, "untrained" furniture looking eye.

I will never purchase or step foot in their store again. Sorry Room Place but in this economy your customer service sucks!

Had an Experience with The Room Place?

Comments

Wellsville, Utah, United States #261141

Hello valued Customer,

My name is Jasmine Sakic and I am the Vice President of Customer Loyalty at The RoomPlace. I am truly sorry to read about your experience as described here. Please know that I take full accountability if we have failed you in any way. It most certainly is not our intent and as such, I would very much like the opportunity to work through this with you personally. We strive for excellence with every encounter and when we don’t accomplish, we value and appreciate your feedback so that we can improve upon our Customer experience.

Please email me at jsakic@theroomplace.com, I would love the opportunity to speak with you and resolve any of your concerns.

Kind Regards,