Chicago, Illinois

My parents bought an expensive sectional sofa with power recliners and were told it was leather wherever your body touches.It has done nothing but peel and crack and looks awful so they don't even sit in the main living room it is in.

It's a shame because my dad is disabled and it's comfortable for him but they can't stand looking at it.I have tried calling The Room Place since I saw the NBC report however no phones are working, and they just happened to have a huge fire at the warehouse.

Review about: Sectional Leather Reclining Sofa.

1.5
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE The Room Place Recliner
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with The Room Place?

Comments

Samething happened to my furniture. Been calling and got no response. Im going to drive up there to the store and see what happens.

The Room Place - RoomPlace Does Not Value My Business The Room Place " BUYER BEWARE: THE ROOM PLACE DOES NOT VALUE YOUR BUSINESSI visited the Room Place on December 28th, 2012. I was greeted by a very friendly..." Read more Home Zone Furniture - HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE! Home Zone Furniture "I purchased a full bedroom suit and couch from Home Zone on 1/12/17 and the furniture was delivered on 1/17/17. In the process of bringing the items into my home..." Read more IKEA'S PLASTIC CUTTING BOARDS ADDS PLASTIC PEELINGS TO YOUR FOOD Ikea "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..." Read more Mypillow - Patented interlocking fill scam Mypillow "I Do not like my pillow it got more firm every time it was washed.Was not getting anywhere with customer service so I decided to do a little surgery on..." Read more Spiritual Quest - Got this Great salt lighting kit, salt wall portable if you will? Spiritual Quest "viewed online this salt wall - funny to say but the wall is made up of over a dozen or so components called salt blocks or bricks - it includes..." Read more Pizza Hut - Sloppy pizza Pizza Hut "I ordered a pizza from a new store, pizza was hot and fresh but cutt super sloppy and it was like whoever handled the box just was rushing and threw..." Read more Island Cove Marina-cass Lake - Damage done to my boat Island Cove Marina-cass Lake "I hired the mechanic staff at Island Cover Marina to install a new transmission in my 1992 Supra inboard boat. The staff installed the transmission incorrectly. The transmission failed half..." Read more Rudelyns Sari Sari Store - Poor Packaging and Poor Service Rudelyns Sari Sari Store "I'm surprised that some people even got responses! I emailed on multiple occasions, and never even recieved 1 back. Due to this and the amount of time it was taking..." Read more