Chicago, Illinois

My parents bought an expensive sectional sofa with power recliners and were told it was leather wherever your body touches.It has done nothing but peel and crack and looks awful so they don't even sit in the main living room it is in.

It's a shame because my dad is disabled and it's comfortable for him but they can't stand looking at it.I have tried calling The Room Place since I saw the NBC report however no phones are working, and they just happened to have a huge fire at the warehouse.

Review about: Sectional Leather Reclining Sofa.

1.5
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE The Room Place Recliner
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with The Room Place?

Comments

Samething happened to my furniture. Been calling and got no response. Im going to drive up there to the store and see what happens.