Ordered a dining set 12-6-2010 and paid for it by writing a check. The check cleared 12-8-2010 and i was to pick my furniture up that next weekend.

Well i found a better dining set for a better price so i canceled the order.12-10...

They tell me i have to wait for a check from corporate which they only sent out on fridays.

WTF...WTF..now i hav to wait until nxt friday before the *** check is even mailed, then another 7-10 business days to arrive., but you got my money 2 days later. NEVeR AGaIN WiLL I StEP A fOOT iN A HaRLEM RooMPLACE StORE...

Review about: The Room Place Furniture Set.

Wellsville, Utah, United States #227704

My name is Jasmine Sakic and I am the VP of Customer Loyalty at The RoomPlace. I am truly sorry to read about the delay in your refund that you write about.

We strive for excellence with every encounter and when we don’t accomplish, we value and appreciate your feedback so that we can improve upon our Customer experience.

Please email me at jsakic@theroomplace.com, I would love the opportunity to speak with you further and look into to expediting your check refund if you have not received it yet.

Kind Regards,