I purchased from them bedmattress/box sprin and footboard/headboard, living room set on January 7, 2011.The sofa set delivered, but chaise sectional did not fit returned, matress and box spring delivered, footboard delivered, but the headboard was not delivered due to it was wrong color.

had delivery men take back the headboard and the chaise which did not fit. It's now 1-21-2011 and I still do not have the headboard. Tried contacting salesperson and manager and both not able to get a hold off. Went to store and made complain.Was told finally that item will be available for delivery on Feb 14, 2011.

Was pretty upset because i already received statement for payment and my items still not delivered complete, items still not assembled, and worst of all is that the managers are useless and helpless.

They want the business but will not agree on their fault of not giving information of items not beeing in stock.I have written a letter to Lisa Madigan State attorney with my complain.

Had an Experience with The Room Place?

Comments

Hello Mr. Bedolla,

My name is Jasmine Sakic and I am the VP of Customer Loyalty at The RoomPlace. I am truly sorry about the delay you write about on the headboard. Please know that I will personally look into this and follow up with you. We strive for excellence with every encounter and when we don’t accomplish, we value and appreciate your feedback so that we can improve upon our Customer experience.

I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Kind Regards,