In making a long story short, we had a delivery of king side bed with headboard in October, 2016.We noticed the bed was damaged in January, 2017.

Related: Mattress Firm horrible follow up after sale

First phone call to customer service told me that they did not have parts available. As a courtesy, a replacement bed would be set. When delivery came, all I revived were some parts that delivery people said to me & customer service they could Not fix. Melissa & Umana both told me that I would get a replacement bed.

I repeated that several times to confirm Well, today January 24th delivery was only side rails, needless to say, I was really agitated. Call customer service again & talked to Sandra this time. Again, delivery of complete bed, headboard, parts, etc. r to be delivered on Friday, January 27th.

This bed has a five year warranty & it was paid all up front cash. It is so sad that I have to actually argue with the customer service. They were not the best to deal with & did not listen. Bad record input in computer.

They kept telling me that they see no record on their system of my confirmation of a replacement bed. They need to be trained to be courteous, have the facts & know what they r talking about.

Just hoping this can get resolved.I will take this matter to people that can help resolve this on my behalf.

I liked: What i got at 1st, Style of bed i received.

I didn't like: Customer service.

1.5
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Bed
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with The Room Place?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.