1.5
Style and Design

In making a long story short, we had a delivery of king side bed with headboard in October, 2016.We noticed the bed was damaged in January, 2017.

First phone call to customer service told me that they did not have parts available. As a courtesy, a replacement bed would be set. When delivery came, all I revived were some parts that delivery people said to me & customer service they could Not fix. Melissa & Umana both told me that I would get a replacement bed.

I repeated that several times to confirm Well, today January 24th delivery was only side rails, needless to say, I was really agitated. Call customer service again & talked to Sandra this time. Again, delivery of complete bed, headboard, parts, etc. r to be delivered on Friday, January 27th.

This bed has a five year warranty & it was paid all up front cash. It is so sad that I have to actually argue with the customer service. They were not the best to deal with & did not listen. Bad record input in computer.

They kept telling me that they see no record on their system of my confirmation of a replacement bed. They need to be trained to be courteous, have the facts & know what they r talking about.

Just hoping this can get resolved.I will take this matter to people that can help resolve this on my behalf.

Review about: Bed.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: What i got at 1st, Style of bed i received.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Had an Experience with The Room Place?

Comments