went and bought furniture, a week later i get a paper from assurant solutions that i signed up for a 10k life insurance policy.this is such a huge scam.

ive been calling all numbers and have been given the run around for more than an hour. i havent even received my furniture yet and they have already given me a huge headache. i will be telling everyone not to shop at this place. you are suppose to check a box if you do not want it....which is backwards.

who the *** wants a 10k life insurance policy through a furniture store!!!!!

the people here are the lowest of the low and i am close to cancelling my order because of such *** customer service.

the customer service is shady and very unhelpful.they did not walk us through any paperwork.

Had an Experience with The Room Place?

Comments

The Room Place - Sectional Sofa Review The Room Place "I purchased a sectional sofa from The Room Place 2 years ago. Two months after the delivery I began calling describing my problems with my new sectional I had purchased..." Read more MyPillow Removed From BBB Listing Yet... Mypillow "...I know that My pillow had been stripped of their BBB A+ rating due to the numerous complaints received yet clear as day..." Read more Peeling Leather Sofa from Ashley Furniture Ashley Furniture "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Bought durablend leather couch and loveseat peeling and cracking. Ashley Furniture "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more Jawbone - $150 band was broken in less than a year and I’ve received no compensation or adequate customer support Jawbone "My UP3 band was broken in July 2016 and I opened my first ticket using Jawbone support page on July 20th, 2016 I was asked for detailed information about the..." Read more Lazada Philippines - LAZADA PH Defective Phone Return Item Refused Lazada Philippines "hello, good day. bakit nyo di tinanggap yung return refund ko.meron akong mga screenshots please re-evaluate nag refer kayo sa lbc ng padala, eh nadelay ako ng padala kasi may..." Read more Little Caesars - So Disappointed Little Caesars "Why would you ever even consider the use of a spoiled boy in front of a game on TV? Insane the slam you make on families. Just simply wrong and..." Read more